Thursday, July 08, 2004

What an interesting week it's been......

Yeah about the fireworks post...lol... yeah I don't know what happened with that. I was like wow I haven't written in my blog for awhile and then I started to and then I was like wow I'm super tired and I don't wanna write anymore. So sorry about that. There's not much to say about the fireworks anyways. BethAnne and I hung out w/ Leslie for awhile and then watched the fireworks. After that we just sort of walked around for awhile and got beeped at by drunken idiots. How exciting! Yeah not really.

On Tuesday I accidently on purpose slept through summer jazz band. For some reason I was extremely tired and couldn't force myself out of bed. I didn't do much at all on tuesday besides sit around until our youth group bible study and bonfire. That was sorta fun. Jon showed up and he cut his hair and it looks better actually. It used to be really long... probably because me and Hannah said that it looked hot long. Not as long as he let it get though. But anyways who cares about that.

On Wednesday I was awakened by a call from Leslie's friend Nick, who apparently likes me. He said he wanted to do something we me and sarah and leslie and stuff later. I was like sure but we have to do it early because my mom got mad when I was out so late. That was the extent of the convo but...Ok heres the thing: I don't mind hanging out with him and I like him enough for that but I get the impression that he really likes me. So then I wasn't sure about it and I was thinking about it and then I talked to Sarah and she was like let's just rent movies and stuff so that's what we did. I feel bad now that while we were watching movies him and leslie were trying to call us, but couldn't get through for some reason. Then Ross wanted me and sarah to go to this stupid band concert thing in bay city and sarah begged me forever to go and I was like I'd rather stare at a blank wall but fine only if we can stop at meijer and get some Jones. So all was peachy until Leslie and Nick called right before we left and nick was all mad. I told sarah to tell him i was in the bathroom, i don't know why but I guess I wanted to avoid conflict. I'm like that sometimes. So now he's like deathly angry and he wrote me a stupid email so I was nice and apologized. But then he emailed me back today and wasn't quite so mad but still equally annoying... I don't know I guess it'll all blow over. My activity choices for yesterday were band concert or hang out with nick and I guess I chose the band concert which was as boring as I predicted (no offense to ross or sarah who somehow found in fun and exciting, I can't imagine how). But at least the band concert got rained out and I went to meijers and found the jones soda. Then we watched homeward bound 2.. (I know what your think and yes it was and extremely exciting and good movie). Ross fell asleep and I put makeup on him and he didn't notice when he woke up and I'm still not sure if he did because i forgot to ask him today but anyway... after he left we watched Three Ninjas Kick Back... another great movie... and then I spent the night at sarah's and slept in the spare room on the squeakiest bed ever.

So today me and Sarah watched the last movie- Payback. It was okay. Not the best but decently good. We took the movies back and visited Leslie at work and then went home. At 6:30 I had jazz band and that was fun. After that we decided to go swimming even though it was like 65 degrees out. We would've actually done it too if the lake wouldn't have been so furry. That's right furry. There was some black looking planty scum stuff in the water that was most likely the home of several thousand small animals. So I went home (my parents were freaking out about me being gone all the time) and cleaned my pit I mean room. I now looks somewhat presentable... and that's about it.

Wow I really need to write like ever day and I am definitely in an interesting mood.....

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIGHSCHOOL CAMP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home