Saturday, July 10, 2004

Ahhh... the joys of Saturday morning cartoons

Yeah so I actually got up early enough to watch cartoons. It's like the first time in months. The sad part is they just don't make cartoons like they used to. Kim possible and Lizzie McGuire are great and all, but what happened to Doug, Pepper Ann, and Recess? It's all so very disappointing... but I guess I'll get over it.

Well I guess I should tell what I did yesterday. First I had my friend Vanessa's going away party. Her parents are moving to west virginia and she's going to college there. It's so sad that she's leaving. We were like best friends or anything, but we did have some fun times together. And now my post is looking extremely depressing but it gets better. At 7 we had a jazz band concert and that was cool even though I played the songs like once or twice and 2 of them I'd never played before. It was all good though. When it was over we (me, BethAnne, Ross, Sarah, Ryan, and Ronnie) went to the new coffee shop in Tawas... sorry Leslie the Legacy was closed and just for the record they weren't as good anyway. We all got iced coffee blenders and they were pretty good, but not as good as the one me and Sarah got at the Legacy. So anyways after that we all went to BethAnnes and went on her barn swing. Fun stuff. Well anyway it's all so excting but I think I'm gonna go and take a shower now........

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I miss Garfield but not the others that Leslie mentioned. Recess was on later in the morning. I know! How strange! I happened to turn on the TV during my brunchfast around 11 and there was Recess. It was amazing. Then I watched the stuff on NBC.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home