Sunday, July 11, 2004

Sunday... the day of rest

I definitely took that seriously today. Haven't done much besides church and the family cookout. Not that I have much choice about it since my parents think I need to "stay home more". Seriously, who wants to stay home? Staying home is so overrated. I mean what do they expect me to do?

Well anyway yesterday was fun. I went to the beach with Sarah and then Ryan and BethAnne showed up. Before they got there me and Sarah were just swimming around and I started walking out farther. Then I like fell off this drop off and almost died. Well... not really since I can swim, but it was weird. Turns out it was a hole. Who knows how deep it was, I wasn't about to check. After that I went to Jen & Kev's (my sis and her husband) and Paul & Rebekah (my bro and his wife) came too. It was fun and we played this weird trivia game and skipbo. Skipbo is cool, it was the first time I played it and I actually won once. We also played scategories and guess what? For the first time in my life, I actually won scategories. I know it's scary. I almost cried. Then I got hyper and froed my hair and it was even better than at camp. It was awesome I should've taken a picture.

There's one thing I really want to know. Is there any guy that cares about more than how hot a girl is? It's so annoying. I mean ok I admit it, I notice when a guy is hot, but I don't start liking them until I get to know them. So I've heard from other guys that they think I'm hot. Great. I'd rather not be so then at least when they like me I'll know that they like my personality not just my looks. And then there's the stupid ones that feel the need to beep at me. Thank you for that. Sorry I just need to vent. Anyways, thats all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

That's great Leslie... and I love you're new dress.. it's the bomb. You know I can make the tiger sound really well....grrr....

10:47 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Right... I don't even know what to say to that.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home