Tuesday, July 13, 2004

It's interesting how 9:00 has become early for me and techno remixes are hot

It was so hard to get up this morning for jazz band. I pressed the snooze like 80 times... Well I guess I'm just used to getting up at 11.

Anyway, yesterday was fun. First I went to the beach with Jen, Kev, their kids, and sarah. The water was actually warm for a change and the beach wasn't quite as nasty as it used to be. After that was the youth group bonfire and that was exciting. Ross painted BethAnnes toes and I kissed Ryan's foot. Ewwww... it was this thing we had to draw from a bowl. It took me like 10 minutes to actually do it.... yeah anyhow.... then we played I've never, which was fun and I flipped over the chair.

You know what's fun? Downloading techno remixes. Techno itself doesn't interest me but techno remixes are hot. I downloaded ice ice baby, kiss the girl (Little Mermaid), pacman, and I will survive techno remixes. I think I'm gonna make a cd out of them.

Yeah well I guess that's all for now maybe I'll write more later..

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I totally slept through jazz band this morning... accidentally.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home