Wednesday, July 14, 2004

stayin' alive despite the gloomy weather

Sadly, today is rainy and gross. What ever will I do today? Perhaps I will download enough techno remixes to make my cd or maybe I'll have a veggietales marathon... oh the possibilities.

Bible study was fun yesterday. We watched veggietales: I can be your friend. It was great which is why I was thinking about having a veggietales marathon, but I'm not sure how many movies we have. Hmmm... I'll have to check. Speaking of movies, last night I watched Saturday Night Fever. It was fun and I think I learned some new dance moves. Who knows what would happen if I tried to use them in public though... could be painful. I watched it with Ross, Ryan, and BethAnne and we had to brave the severe thunderstorm to get there... oooh scary. My mom almost didn't let me go... it's like mom, it's just a thunderstorm. I don't know but anyway. Ross was extremely cool and gave me one of his Jones. Berry lemonade even.

Here is a list of some of the new techno remixes I downloaded or will download:

-smurfs theme
-cotton eyed joe
-spongebob theme
-inspector gadget
-mr. roboto
-holloween theme

there's a lot more but that's all I can remember right now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

YES! That is the one I have. I really like it. The Cotton Eyed Joe one is sorta cool compared to the original, but still kind of annoying.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I've played that before! It was awesome even though I was really bad. I think I would get better if I had more practice though. Sadly I can't remember that song.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home