Thursday, July 15, 2004

My blog.... it's the place to be

Yeah it is oh and guess who just went by my house on his moped? Leslie, see if you can guess. Heh... yeah I hid though because I just rolled out of bad and am looking so incredibly hot that he might've gotten in an accident or something... wouldn't want that.

So yesterday was another exciting day. Sarah and I went to St. Vincents because my mom said they had a bunch of movies. I think they were pretty well picked over when we got there and all I could find was 101 dalmations. It was cool though because it used to be my favorite movie when I was like 5. Then we hung out with Leslie at the Legacy for a while and brushed up on our presidents and trivia, although SOME of us already had the questions memorized... After that we drove around and tried to get lost, but somehow ended up at Sarah's, so we just watched 101 dalmations and ate some grilled cheese until I went home to finish my techno remix cd.... which isn't quit finished, but I think I have all the songs downloaded now. I know that posting all of the songs might ruin the experience of those who requested a copy, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Here's the rest of the tecno remixes that I didn't post yet:

- fur elise
- coca-cola
- sweet dreams
- dancing queen
- barbie world
- jaws theme
- kung fu fighting
- the simsons theme
- the final countdown
- sail away (enya)

Yeah well that's all I think, I might have missed 1 or 2 but I think that's all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

If I haven't already, I would like to request a copy of the famous Alecia Techno Remix CD.

Don't call me stupid just because Ben Franklin was never president... call me stupid because I always thought he was.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

It is super duper... most definitely

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home