Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Swealtering

It's 76 degrees in our house right now. Everyone else is dying but I'm doing okay. Our new outside wood furnace is working quite well. I'd rather have it be 77 than 67 anyways.

So I've gotten a lot accomplished on this day off. I took a shower, went for a walk in the woods, did some laundry, and downloaded some music. We're supposed to get even more snow tonight so who knows we might not even have school tomorrow.

The Drummond Island trip is this weekend! I'm so excited. The snow came just in time. Hopefully we won't all end up too gross, going without a shower for 3 days. Oh well what can you do?

You have no idea how nice it is to have no more volleyball. I mean sure it would've been great for us to win districts but then I'd still be having practice everyday. Now I actually have time to do some stuff. I think I'm still gonna try to work out though. Maybe bethanne and I can do it together. I don't want to get fat or anything.

Well I suppose that is all for now. I just thought I should post since I haven't made an actual post in like 2 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Heat is good. The upstairs of my house is always freezing in the winter and hot in the summer... I can't wait until summer is here. Heat isn't too good when you're trying to sleep though.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home