Tuesday, February 15, 2005

*Cough*

So I stayed home from school today and slept in and coughed my lungs out all day. I didn't eat anything until about 5:00 when I decided to have some salad. Then I felt barfy for about an hour and decided to stick to orange juice.

I got so much accomplished today. I finished watching Beauty and the Beast, took a shower, played the Sims, watched a lot of tv, took a couple of naps, and downloaded some music. I also took some fun quizzes. I feel so out of it though. Kind of that sick, detached from body feeling. I'm gonna try to go to school tomorrow though. Even though I still don't feel good, I'm tired of staying home.


You scored as Arwen.


Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



You scored as Derek Zoolander.


What Zoolander Character are you
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I always get the stupidest people on those quizzes (I got Mugatu). You always get the main character or something close or at least something cool.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Also, the way your entries are always way down the page is annoying.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Heh, you're Mugatu.... I think it's because of that one post when I was thinking......................

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home