Friday, January 07, 2005

Snow is cold

I've been freezing the whole day and I'm wearing a sweatshirt. It's sad because no one gets to see my Tree Hugger shirt. But anyways...

It's my aid hour right now. I'm aid for Kev, but he's eating at the moment. I don't have much to do besides listen to launchcast and do nothing so I might as well blog. Jive Talkin' is on right now. 10 points if you know who sings it.

Yesterday our game got cancelled because of the snow. I was a little disappointed but glad to have a free night. Me and BethAnne went to Hannah's and played ping-pong and euchre. We also watched this hot prairie dog cartoon. Good times.

I stayed up last night playing the sims. It's hard to stop once you get started.

Well I guess that's all for now and Kev will be back soon wanting me to do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home