Wednesday, December 22, 2004

let me see your funky chicken

I'm glad to be back in michigan.

So winter camp was really fun. Even if it didn't really have anything to do with winter and we didn't go outside the whole time we were there. I'm not complaining. I would've liked to go sledding but what can you do when there's no snow? Three freshman guys (including the one with the fro) tried sledding on the grass but it didn't work so well. It was really funny though. All in all I really liked it and it saddens me to think that was the only time I'll get to go to it.

I had volleyball practice at 10 today. I was hoping to get to sleep in this morning but I had to settle for 9. We have this team camp thing tomorrow and we leave at 8am. So much for vacation. It should be fun though.

Fruit from fruit baskets tastes weird. I think they put a lot of chemicals on it so that it lasts extra long or something. I don't know.

Today I'm definitely going to be laying around all day. I need to catch up on my internet surfing and tv watching. I've really been slacking lately. Maybe I'll even try posting twice in one day! .... no promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home