Sunday, November 07, 2004

Procrastinating... again

So I totally forgot I was supposed to do the lesson this morning. That really sucks. I had good ideas too. Stupid me.

I'm currently trying to escape doing my advanced bio test. It's due tomorrow and I looked up some stuff but I really don't want to do it. At the same time I'm trying to finish my laundry. Friday night I got this weird urge and I actually cleaned my room for the first time in a couple months. So then I had a giant pile of laundry in the middle of my room. There were clothes in there that I forgot I had.

So this year isn't like any other. I don't feel like I should be any busier than before but for some reason I feel like I don't have time to breath and the year is going to be over before I even know it. It's so weird.

Today after church I was going in to pay for my gas and this lady was pulling out from the pump. She totally hit the pole thing that was sticking out from the end and it made a huge screatching sound. I saw a huge dent on the side of her nice mini van but for some reason she just kept on going like she didn't notice. I don't get it, wouldn't you be freaking out and at least get out and look?

I think I'm going to eat some shrimp tonight. My mom got some at Save-a-Lot. I love shrimp.

Well now I must go... I've definitely got this weekly blog trend going on now. Wouldn't want to mess that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home