Sunday, October 24, 2004

Does my haircut make me look like a soccer mom?

So I got my haircut a little shorter than I wanted to and I was like wow I look like a soccer mom. Well not really but I wish it wasn't so short. I guess it can only get longer from here.

Yesterday I took the ACT again. I am so tired of getting up early. On friday for our field trip to Delta and then yesterday again. I think I did better this time though. Dianna rode with me and Josh, Lindsay, Ellen, Jenny, Kayla, and Ryan were there too. We all ate at Pizza Hut afterwords so it was pretty fun. The actual test isn't very fun though. Even if I don't do better I'm definitely not taking it again.

So this past week a missed a couple days of school. My pink eye took revenge on me and came back again. It wasn't all bad though because I got a couple of days of doing nothing. I don't enjoy not being able to wear my contacts though. I have a ton of pre calc to catch up on and I really don't want to do it. We have backed up homework in the basket from who knows when so hopefully it won't matter if its late.

I'm sorry I don't blog more. You'd think my being stuck at home would've made me blog more but mostly I just didn't feel like doing much besides watching movies. I watched a bunch of Disney movies. That was fun. Well I have about 8 tons of laundry to do and about 3 tons of pre calc homework so I can't really write anymore. I'll try to do it sometime during the week but no guarentees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Oooh I hope I didn't give him my pink eye. That wouldn't be cool.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home