Monday, September 27, 2004

I need a vacation.......

I feel so stressed right now. I've been really busy lately.

Friday was the Homecoming game. We beat Atlanta 48-0 . That was pretty cool. Lindsay and Jason got king and queen but I already knew they would. Saturday I got up at 10 and took a shower and did my hair. It looked really good to and everyone wondered where I got it done and I was like yeah I did it. Took me about an hour though. Then we all went and got ready at Hannah's and convinced Isaiah to go. We left around 4:30 and went to Ryan's. We ate at Red Lobster with the seniors and it was really fun. Homecoming was pretty fun to. I spent the night at Hannah's. At 3 I went with Sarah and her parents to U of M and we hung out for awhile, ate , and I got the 20 minute tour. I really want to come and visit her for a whole day. Maybe someday when my mom realizes that I'm not 7 anymore.

Today school didn't start until 11 but I didn't come until about 12:30 and just skipped seminar and lunch. I have about 8 tons of laundry to do and I'm definitely not going to be going to Tawas band tonight.

Why does my mom have to ruin every fun thing I have? She calls Hannah's at 2 and flips out because I'm not home yet. Then when I get home she tries to get me to say that I should have called her. I was still at Hannah's right where I said I would be. What is the deal? And she wonders why I don't want to go to Delta. I could not stand another year of living at home. She seriously tries to find reasons to get mad because otherwise she wouldn't have any.

Well I think I'm either going to start on my laundry or take a nap... hmmm...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home