Monday, September 06, 2004

Riding the waves...

Ahh the beach was nice today. The waves were super huge. I wish it was like that all the time. BethAnne, Ross, Isaiah, and I went to Ross's aunt's beach. Sadly I probably won't get to go to the beach too many more times before it gets cold.

I haven't done that much this weekend. I can't even remember much that I did. That's pretty sad. Oh well it was relaxing at least. I enjoyed not doing anything.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping after school in West Branch. I might skip band. There's not much point in going anyway. I'm going with my mom which isn't really the funnest but she at least will buy me stuff. Hopefully I'll make it back in time to see BethAnne's game.

Well I have to go do my advanced bio so I guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Well we went back and got it but unfortunately the back was a bit rusty. It's still worth something though and we listed it so hopefully we'll get something out of it. It's pretty cool anyway.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home