Sunday, August 22, 2004

Water.... what a beautiful thing

Yay! It's so nice being able to take a shower in my own house. Going a week without water isn't pleasant.

Well yesterday was fun. I got some new shoes. I also got the new Kutless CD and a Burlap to Cashmere CD. It only cost me $10.57 for both of the CDs, probably because they gave me a discount for signing up for a perks card. It was cool though. We ate at Panda Express in the mall. I love that place. I got the usual. The mall was super packed though. We had to walk about 10 miles just to get to the entrance. Then there were those idiot guys by the door.... From now on I think I'll stick to Goodwill.

School is in 3 days.... eww... Well not overly eww. I just don't want the summer to be over all ready. Sadness... well I don't have a whole lot to say today, maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home