Thursday, August 12, 2004

You can't look sexy when you have monkey lips.

So cedar point was fun. I actually got to ride the Top Thrill Dragster. It was awesome and definitely worth the wait. Luckily we only waited for about 1.5 hours. Here are the rides I went on in the order I went on them:

  1. Raptor
  2. Magnum
  3. Thunder Canyon (or whatever it's called)
  4. Snake River Falls
  5. Millenium Force
  6. Mantis
  7. Power Tower
  8. Top Thrill Dragster
  9. Raptor

Sadly the Wicked Twister wasn't working. I would've liked to have gone on it. Over all Cedar point was fun despite my nasty cold. We didn't get home until 4:30 AM and I slept in until about 2:30 PM. I wish I lived closer to cedar point.

Yesterday Sarah and I went to tawas. We rented 6 movies for 5 days and it only cost $2. We're not sure when we're going to watch all of them but probably this weekend when we're supposed to be having the church campout in Sarah's woods.

Today has been a very intense day so far. I took a shower, went to the post office, bought some kitty litter at carters, and gave my cat a bath. I figured after all that I deserve to relax for the rest of the day....


1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

SAUSAGE!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home