Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Guard your carnal treasure!

Sometimes I just wake up with a quote stuck in my head. That one's from Win a Date With Tad Hamilton, but in all seriousness it wouldn't be so bad if I went around telling people that. Not very many people take that seriously. If you don't know what I'm talking about and haven't seen the movie it's ok. You should be able to figure it out without getting too many brain cramps.

Last night I stayed at my sister's again and watched A Walk In the Clouds. It was good if you like the really sappy, romantic movies. Keanu Reeves is actually a very bad actor. You can't really notice it in the Matrix so much, but when he talks, he sounds like his reading something. It could just be the way he talks though. Kind of like if Andy Minard became an actor. He would just sound like he was reading it.

I find it so hard to actually take the step and do something different with my life. Changing isn't really an easy thing for me. I've prayed for opportunities, but I'm not really the type of person that goes up and talks to random people. I suppose it takes time to be able to do that. In the mean time I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best. It would be really cool if our youth group could organize a youth rally. I'm really seriously wanting to do it and it's not just one of those stupid ideas that just get forgotten after a couple weeks. Hmm... I guess if anyone has any ideas about that let me know.

Well we've got bible study in a few and my mom's buggin me to help her with ebay stuff so I guess that's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Who? said...

I know what you mean, change is hard. I have had trouble changing my life too. Its tough, it is something you always have to work at it seems. It is hard to talk to random people. I used to never be able to do it. Now I have started to do it more but its hard, especially if your witnessing to them. That I haven't attemped yet. I really hope we see changes in the youth group

10:54 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Me too. The youth group as well as my life are at the point right now where they're either going to change or just fall back into the same old thing. Hopefully it will change.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I agree.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home