Friday, July 16, 2004

my many adventures....

Guess what!   I finished the techno remix cd.   That's right, I know you all want a copy, but I'm gonna have to start charging soon.  Ok not really but it's extremely hot.
 
So about my adventures...
 
I went swimming with Ross today.  It was too "cold" for Sarah.  I think she's just too wimpy.  Anyway, we took the innertubes in and it was really windy and we started blowing.  After awhile Sarah was just a little speck on the dock so we finally paddled to shore and walked back.   It was definitely an adventure... well as adventurous as I've been the last couple weeks.   Then we went to my house and tried to figure out what we were gonna do for food (the long, strenuous adventure wore us out).  We decided to order pizza and then BethAnne showed up and we rented some movies and made it a party.  After watching Alice in Wonderland we went for a walk and picked every kind of wildflower, weed, crop, trash, and pepperment schnapps bottle we could find and made it into a boquet for my mom.  She loved it of course and we put it in a jar on the kitchen table.  Unfortunately it's lovely smell was a bit too much for us so we had to throw it out, but it's memory will be with us forever.....
 
Tomorrow I have a PAL (Peer Assistant Leader) car wash in the Pamida parking lot.  Everyone should check it out.  It's from 9-3.  It's the social event of the season.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home