Monday, July 19, 2004

boring... yet productive

So last night I got a call from Angie and she wanted me to babysit today so I said I would.  I had to get up at 7 in order to be there on time, but I only had to stay til 2.  It was ok... not bad but not exactly fun.  I like Chad and Angie's kids.  After that I went home.  Pretty boring... but at least I made some money and helped Angie out.  Wow at least I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'll actually have some money and do something fun.  I forgot how unfun working actually was. 
 
I've finally decided which senior pictures I'm getting... but I'm not telling... it's a suprise.
 
Today I've been wondering... who all keeps beeping when they go by my house?  Ok I know Ronnie does... and once I think it was Tom, but we get like 20 beeps a day... seriously.  Sometimes I see the vehicle and it's like wow I don't know anyone with a truck like that or I've never seen that car in my life.   I don't understand.  Is there this sign that says : Please Beep at Our House?  One day my brother was like... I think people see my car here and beep and I was like don't flatter yourself, they beep just as much when you're not here.  But anyway... If you have any idea who keeps beeping at our house let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Heh... ooops sorry Leslie. I am very forgetful, but I don't think I ever saw your proofs. Hmmm...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home