Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A hot guy working at st. Vinneys? Say it isn't so...

I hate it when my posts get deleted ant then I have to retype them.   anger.....
 
So I went shopping with hannah and got a bunch of stuff at old navy.  I also got these cool flip-flops that say disco queen.  I now have about 87 pairs of flip-flops... or maybe just 8.  I also got some flip-flop toe-rings.  They're fun.  We ate at panda express and I got the usual.  The last time I wrote this I went into more detail but somehow I lost the motivation.  After I got home we went putt-putting with the youth group and Leslie brought chip.  The free fudge was good and my team won.  Then we went to pizza hut and had some pizza...go figure.  A lot of licking happened on the way home but I won't get into that.
 
Today I was rudely dragged out of bed by my mom because or computer got a virus.  I had to download the repair tool but all is good now.  We went to st. vincents and I got a couple books but nothing great.  The guy that works there was whistling do you know the muffin man.  He asked me how I was doing and I said good.... in that weird way that I say all words that have double 00s or so my brother says.  Now I'm sitting at home in the sweltering heat, trying to drink enough caffinated beverages to not be completely out of it today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home