Thursday, July 22, 2004

This could be my last post for awhile....

BECAUSE I'M LEAVING FOR INDIANA TOMORROW!!!!
 
Ok so I'm a little excited.  Today I'm working on washing my clothes and packing and stuff.  I leave with BethAnne tomorrow at like 2 or 3.  I know you're all gonna miss me dreadfully but don't worry, I'll only be gone for a week.  Most of the people that read my blog are going to camp anyways, but probably not until sunday or monday.  It's gonna be SUPER fun.  I love road trips.  Imagine me and BethAnne in a car together for about 4 hours.... scary I know.  Well everyone, feel free to leave me tons of comments while I'm gone.   EEEEEE.... I'm so excited. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope your trip is as fruitful and enjoyable as you may think it will be.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home