Monday, August 02, 2004

mmm.... lemonade is great

mmm... lemonade is great. The beach was nice. I feel tired. Stuck On You was weird. I got a microphone in the mail. I spent the night at my sister's last night. My walk that I took yesterday caused me to become scratched and bitten. Rebekah's birthday was a couple days ago. I put some wildflowers on the table......

Ok, are you annoyed yet? I know I am, so enough of that. I'm so glad it's finally cooled off outside. I was practically dying there for awhile, but at least I had the lake to cool me off. There actually was a purpose of the first paragragh. It was a way to say what I did without having to take too long. I'm not feeling very motivated to blog right now I guess.

We were on the way home from the beach and I was like, "What if your name was Sandy Globsky?" It was the first random thing I've said in awhile. I'm not really a random type of person. I'm really bad at that awkward silence so say random words game. By the time I think of something random it's too late. Oh well I guess it's ok to not be so random.

I had a sort of revelation yesterday. We watched a couple of movies that weren't the greatest. I was thinking that I shouldn't have watched them, but I think it's not just about preventing yourself from doing things it's about how you choose to respond to them. I don't know it was just a thought and I think I'm confusing myself even. My mood is really weird right now I guess....
Tomorrow we have bible study and I hope it's actually good and I hope no one acts stupid and I'll try not to. Yes, I know that I can be one of those that disturbs it and I'm going to concentrate this time. We also need to talk about having a youth rally or something and discuss Cedar Point plans.

Ok, I'm going to stop now.... this one post took me like 20 minutes... I think I'm in slow motion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home