Monday, August 09, 2004

It's weird how 9:30 feels like sleeping in.....

I got up pretty early most of the time at the relief sale. On saturday morning we had to serve for the all you can eat pancake and sausage breakfast. We worked from 6-8. I had to go around and give everyone seconds of pancakes... or thirds... or eighths. This one guy seriously had like 8 or 9 pancakes. He was fun though. We referred to him as the pancake guy after that. It was like hey, there's the pancake guy. The amish really like pancakes. At least the amish guys do. Amish are fun.

We ate at this restaurant in Mio on Saturday. I got the shrimp basket. Hannah got a nacho supreme without lettuce and she found this tiny piece of lettuce in it. So she tells the waiter (Matt) that she found a piece of lettuce, just joking with him and he brought her a whole new plate. We left him a 20% tip though. Then when we were pulling out of the driveway she forgot her retainer and she had to go back in and Matt dug throught the garbage and found it stuck to this nasty spaghetti napkin... it was funny.

Well that's all I'm gonna say about the relief sale for now because I've got to take a shower and then drop the tent off at Jen and Kev's and then get my bag from Hannah's and then I have to do some laundry and then I have to make sure I have every thing I need for cedar point and figure out what I'm going to wear. Are youth group decided to wear christian shirts to cedar point. I'm not sure which one I want to wear though. Oh well I'll figure it out. Tomorrow we leave the school at 6:00 so I'm gonna have to get up at like 5... how fun. Actually it will be fun. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home