Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Blog Strikers Unite....

Lately I've been wanting to go on a blog strike. I'm not sure why. I guess I just don't feel much like blogging. It's sad, but I guess I'll get through it. I do not want to be one of those people who go for weeks withour updating their blog.....(you know who you are)

Today I got up somewhat early and went to Goodwill with my mom. I like the one in Bay City, but the Salvation Army in Bay City is crap. I got a couple shirts. There's this one shirt that says ymca football. It's cool. I also bought a weathervane sweatshirt and a silver belt. Overall it was a good trip. Driving was annoying though. There was this guy that passed me going like .5 mph faster than me and then slowed down once he was in front of me. So I passed him and of course he sped up, but I just went about 70 until I was way past him. People can be so dumb.

Yesterday Sarah and I went to take back our movies. We also stopped in and visited Leslie. I got the usual. St. Vincents was hoppin. Evan Story was there. I got some toilet earrings... definitely a good investment.

I don't want to start thinking about college yet...... eeeeeee....

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

heh... I almost forgot about that

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home