Saturday, August 14, 2004

slept in the back of my hot station wagon...

Well this is the church campout weekend. Currently I'm at home. I went back to check my email and get some cold medicine.

I was somewhat cold last night. Not too bad though because my car is nice and cozy and I had a lot of blankets. Then I got up at 6 to go blueberry picking but my mom forgot I wanted to go and I tried to wave her down, running out in my socks and half-dressed. They must be blind or something because they didn't see me and I had to drive home and call them. I realized about half way there that my contacts weren't in. That was real safe, but I got to go blueberry picking.

A couple nights ago I watched the Bourne Supremecy. It was good. Almost better than the first one. Well my mom wants me to go get some black olives... I'll write more later or maybe not til tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home