Friday, August 20, 2004

Sausage has ticks....

My poor, cute, innocent little kitten has ticks. It's sad, but anyway....

I'm going to be sad when the Olympics are over. What will I watch on tv? What did I watch before they started? I don't remember. I was really happy when Carly Patterson won the gold. That Russian girl was weird. She said something like "I want to win the gold as much as I want to mother my own child."

I really wish our water would get fixed. My dad thinks it's something to do with the line. BethAnne's dad is coming over tonight to see if he can fix it. It better be fixed by the time school starts. Going to my grandma's every morning would not be fun and not having water is just all around annoying. Somehow I have to do my laundry for tomorrow. I guess I'll have to go to my grandma's.

Well I don't know what to do today. Probably nothing. Tomorrow I'm going shopping and I invited Sarah. It should be fun. I'll have to go to PetSmart and get something for Sausy. I also have to get all my school supplies. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. Lately I've been putting off things. Oh wait I always put off things.

I need to put my car cd player in Wagner... That's my car's new name. Leslie came up with it. It's hot, I know. My $200 cd player is just waisting away. Maybe my dad can do it... I'll have to ask him sometime. I mean if I'm not gonna put it in I should just sell it or something. I really want to put it in though... the cd player I had in my car isn't working anymore. I've been forced to make tapes, like I used to back in the day, when I had to bum rides from my mom.

I still need to get a job but I doubt if I'll be able to motivate myself enough before school starts. I need someone to kick me in the butt and say, "go find a job right now." Until then I'll have to rely on babysitting money, ebay, and my mom. I'm suprised she hasn't done that yet. It's only a matter of time. On the positive side, at least I'm not working at Funland.

Well this is my longest post in awhile and I guess I'll just leave it at.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Shopping... ah, the joys.

I feel sorry for Sausage.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home