Saturday, August 21, 2004

Burglers Beware!

There's a giant hole in our yard. It's about 5 or 6 feet deep. Kinda fun but kinda not. At least maybe our water will work again soon.... hopefully.

I made this awesome coffee chiller. My mom got this stuff called java chiller or something and you blend it with ice and milk and it tastes like the coffee chillers from the legacy. It was really good. Then I made my dad a smoothie. I am an awesome smoothie maker. I should start a business or something.

Webb was a big disappointment. I hate it when the USA does bad at stuff, but I guess we can't win everything.

I did a ton of laundry today. Who would've guessed I had so many clothes? It took me 3 large loads and it was only about 2/3 of my clothes. While I was waiting for my laundry I played a couple games of pinochle with my grandma. That's always fun. I wish some of my friends new how to play it. I tried to teach Sarah once and she almost learned but not quite. My grandma must have been a good teacher because she taught me when I was 5. She's great. Everyone needs to have a grandma like her.


My sister gave me this jeans and I almost liked them. Sadly it appears that they are man pants. That's what I call jeans that have crotches that are too big. Not cool. Oh well I have a lot of jeans anyway. Speaking of clothes I still have Ross's sweatshirt. I'll try to remember and bring it to church.

Aparently my blog strike stage has ended. All I feel like doing now is blogging... well not exactly but I do feel like doing it a lot. It probably won't last forever so I might as well make the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home