Sunday, August 29, 2004

I feel like....

I don't know what I should do or say or think or feel. Today I was happy... and then there was the sad news about Alyssa. Somehow we had to go on and do the youth program anyway. It worked out though. I didn't know her that well but I did know her some and it still is really sad. I can't imagine what it's like for her family... especially Tasha.... school is going to be really sad... well I guess I'll move on to more light matters.

I think I did my thug part really well and the skit went nicely. Thanks to Ross for providing the jeans. The singing wasn't the best but who could blame us. I wonder who will be our youth leaders now. I really hope we get some soon. We get along all right but it would be nice.

Today we had the going away part for Sarah at church. What am I going to do when Sarah leaves? How many times have I asked that? I went with Sarah to her aunt and uncles house after church. We had some good food and swam in the pool. That was fun. We tried to be olympic swimmers. I won the ring diving. Sarah was good with the flippers.

Yesterday Sarah and I went to move the furniture into the church room. Then Ross came and we went to Pizza Hut. That was fun. Our waitress rocked! She was great. I think her name was Sharon or something like that.

Friday night I went to the football game. We beat Alcona. It was like 46 to 6 I think.

This time I sort of went backwards but it seemed right at the time. It's hard to understand things sometimes...


Blessed Be Your Name

Blessed be Your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing you pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing you pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord Blessed be your name


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home