Thursday, August 26, 2004

school and other unfortunate circumstances

Well... Where to start?

Lets start at the beginning of today. It was my first day of being a senior. The beginning was pretty ok. All we did was go through about 15 minutes of each class. For lunch we had a cook out and then started the field day. It was extremely hot out which wasn't overly pleasant. I was on a team with BethAnne and Hannah for the leap frog turnament but sadly we sucked despite all of the practice we had at the hotel when we went to King's Island. Somehow I missed the hamburger bun art contest but it didn't matter, seniors won anyway. Then we did some other dumb stuff and sat in the extremely hot gym for awhile until school was over and we got to go home. Sarah, Ross, Leslie, Monica, and I had planned to go paint the church room again to paint and we all met there. We ran out of paint and could only do one coat so we went to Leslies to order pizza. As we were walking to Rainbow Gardens I started feeling kind of nautious. Thankfully I didn't puke on the road. We got back and about a half hour later I spewed the days food out. Not fun. I won't go into details. So yeah I can't say that today was the best day ever... I guess it could've been worse.

Well now I feel better which is good and I'm excited about having voice class first thing tomorrow morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home