Thursday, September 02, 2004

You never know what you've got until it's gone

Radiou.com plays Every Little Thing by Hawk Nelson about every other song. It's a good thing I like it. Sadly, I never feel like blogging much these days but I do it anyway. Sarah's too busy to talk to me on the internet. What is the world coming to?

I went with Hannah, BethAnne, and Lydia to Tawas to watch the Princess Diaries 2. I liked it. It was probably better than the first one.

Tomorrow is Alyssa's funeral. I wonder how that will go. I think probably the whole town plus more will be there. I should probably leave early. Hmm... I wonder if things could ever get back to normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy Wu said...

OMG. Someone died??!?! I could never be able to stand a close death. My, oh my.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know, I know... but I had to get involved with people... jump at the chances to get to know people type of thing. I felt bad about ending the conversation so quickly.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home