Friday, September 03, 2004

buying new things is overrated

So today was fun. I woke up around ten and ate some banana nut crunch. Then I got ready and went garage saling with my mom in Tawas. It wasn't the greatest ever but I did get some pajama pants, an american eagle shirt, some cool earrings, 2 movies (10 things I hate about you and forest gump), and a furry mouse for my cat to play with. Then we ate at KFC and went home.

Yesterday I went to Alyssa's funeral and burial. It was very sad and there were tons of people there. I think about half of them were crying. After that I went home and then went swimming with Ross, BethAnne, and Isaiah. That was fun.

I'm really going to enjoy this 5 day vacation. I don't really have much planned and I'm sort of glad. Maybe I'll just hang out and do nothing. I haven't done that in awhile and it actually sounds fun.

Right now I'm about to go back to this one garage sale that had a Welcome Back Kotter lunchbox. It sells for about $100 on ebay....

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

That's what I was wondering....

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home