Friday, September 10, 2004

Hello and welcome to Alecia's Taxi Service

I had to give Ross and Isaiah rides home today. I wouldn't mind just one but it was like double out of my way.

Today was picture day. Of course I'm a senior so I'm not buying pictures but we still have to get our picture taken. Jenny brought devil horns and so some of the girls wore them in their picture and we all smiled weird and looked somewhere besides the camera. I smiled my evil smile. It was fun.

Yesterday I babysat for Jen and Kev. They went to pick up a couch in Ypsalanti or however it's spelled. They didn't get back til about 11. I was so tired this morning that after I shut of my alarm I forgot to get up and just fell back asleep. I ended up having about 30 minutes to get ready. Somehow I made it to school without being tardy.


Okay so I think I figured out how to post pictures.. I'm going to try it out by posting a picture of Sausage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home