Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sausage is stuck to to the screen...

So I didn't actually end up going shopping today. Instead I got my hair cut and then went to the game. It was really disappointing though. JV won but varsity lost by 1 point. It was very intense.

I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow. Everyone in voice has to sing a song in front of the class... I'm not so sure about it. I haven't even had time to practice. I really need to work on not procrastinating. Speaking of that, I still have some pre-calc to finish but I think I'll do it in seminar. Ryan is such an over-achiever, his is already done. It's torcher getting myself to do pre-calc.

Homecoming is in 2 weeks. I haven't even looked for a dress. I may way one of yours, Leslie. That's right I still have them. Sorry about that.

This year is going by really fast already. It's scary. Soon it will be graduation. Hard to believe I'm that old.


1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

My singing was okay. It probably sounded sort of bad since I was nervous but oh well. I'm not sure if I'm going to wear your bluish green dress or buy one on ebay....

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home