Thursday, September 23, 2004

Homecoming soon...

The homecoming game is tomorrow and the dance is on Saturday. This week has been so weird and hectic. I kind of got out of the dressing up mood after I wore a cinderella dress all day on Tues. Tomorrow is just maroon and gold day so that's good.

Yesterday was fun. Me, Hannah and BethAnne had planned to go shopping with Kayla. She asked us to go and we all had to get stuff for homecoming. First we had to wait around doing nothing and going to all the places possible to go in AuGres while we waited for practice to get over. Then we couldn't find Kayla but she was just at the float. Shopping was really fun and we laughed a lot and drove by the Lindon Hoff.... What DOES that mean? Yeah we had to take this detour because the ramp to get on 75 was closed and there was this weird motor home without a liscence plate that tried to run us off the rode along with BethAnne's incessant stuttering. Ahhh good times. I'm getting to be pretty good friends with Kayla. We were like the last people in the mall (Hannah and Kayla had to get their nails done) and then we just had to take pictures in the photo thing. They're really funny. It was a good trip but we got home at 11 and I had told my mom a little earlier and she flipped out. It's like seriously... In a year I'll be getting home at whatever time I want and you won't be able to do anything about it. Everyone else in my class parties all the time but I can't get home a little late. I suppose I should be glad she cares.

Well I have a ton of homework and I wish I had more time to write but sadly I don't....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home