Wednesday, September 15, 2004

ugh...

It's really hot out. I almost died during marching band. Seriously.

Today was pretty boring. I didn't do much. I sat in Nowaks all during my aid job because there was a sub and then when I went to band I felt like I was half asleep the whole time plus it was like 85 degrees.

Yesterday was BethAnnes birthday thing. We went on her barn swing and I ended up with hay everywhere. Literally. After that we all went to Ronnie's to play pool. I was the only girl there. I was a beast. Well not really but I did ok. Then there was bible study and everyone was psycho. It's weird how the youth group used to be mostly girls and now it's mostly guys. I think It goes in cycles.

Wow I just realized it's been a really long time since my last blog. I thought it had only been a day and then I looked and realized it's been like 5 days.

Well on Friday Sarah came back and we went to pizza hut with bethanne, Isaiah, and Ryan. After that we walked out on the dock thing... It was fun. Then everyone came to my house and we watched tv. Some show about this guy that had to cut his hand off.

On saturday I slept in and then later went to isaac and gabes birthday party. They are now 4. On Sunday I had to go with my mom and sister to my mom's uncle's funeral. It mostly involved a whole bunch of old people saying "oh look how old you are!" or "these are sue's daughters." My cousin Gage was there and we were competing against each othe to see who would get to leave first. He won but we weren't too much later. I drove so at least I got some gas out of it.

Well I guess that's all I have to say for now. Rebekah want's to use the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home