Monday, September 20, 2004

I am a nerd

I just never get around to posting these days. It saddens me. Plus then I feel the need to try and go back and remember all the stuff I did...

Friday our football team played Posen. We had too march and if I must say we looked pretty hot. I was looking very hot, wearing hannah's McDonalds shoes with my band uniform. Our routine went really good and we ended up winning the game by 1 point.

Well on Saturday I was going to go visit Sarah but then my mom decided that for some reason she didn't want me to go. It wasn't a waste of a day though because I ended up going thrifting with my mom and sister. I got tons of cool stuff. At goodwill I got this awesome purse and a couple shirts. I also got this dress to wear for fairy tale day along with some other stuff that I can't remember right now. At Salvation Army I found 2 new hollister shirts and another shirt. Over all it was a good trip. The only part I didn't enjoy was the stopping at garage sales that had nothing. I wasn't really looking forward to going to the bread store but the guy that works there is really funny. It was great. He finds really creative ways to make working at a bread store more fun.

Sunday I went to church and then went to Hannah's. We hung out and played volleyball for awhile and then some of the church people came and there was like 20 people playing on each side. We wanted to stay longer but BethAnne, Hannah, and I had to go to the float meating. Each class has to build a float for the Homecoming parade. The meeting involved a lot of arguing and people standing around and talking and me realizing exactly how annoying Kevin really is. The sad part is that he thinks he's so cool and he thinks he looks cool with his hat on sideways and singing to the radio. I wonder why his friends don't go tell him that hey he really doesn't look cool and he actually looks really stupid. This may sound mean but he needs it. He's so conceited. There were 2 pieced of pizza left and hannah went to grab one and he was like hey pass me the big one and hannah said no because that was the one she was getting. Then he was like I'll just come get it. Then she licked it and put it on her plate right before he could grab it and it was really funny. Well that's all for float committee stories because it's not very exciting.

Today was nerd day. I love dressing up for spirit week. I borrowed this blue sweater from my mom and wore these glasses that my sister wore in 4th grade. They're really hot. I also wore my toilet earrings and a 1st place ribbon. Ross looked really good too. He should do his hair like that all the time.

In about 20 minutes I'm going with Ross, Ryan, and Ben to Tawas band. I didn't really want to do it but I need to get my community service hours for NHS...

Hopefully my next post won't be to far away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Heh. Kevin IS a dork.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Who? said...

yes Kevin is one of the biggest dorks I know and clark. Yeah maybe I will have to do my hair like that all the time. Spirit week is so much fun. We did look extremely hott!!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes kevin is annoying, and I never thought I would actually say I love Hannah's little trick of licking food she wants for herself, but this time I love it. haha Kevin. way to go Hannah. Well, by the way this is Tom, too lazy to sign up, I don't usually look at these blogs often anyway, but hey, you guys are great, and funny, I should look at them more often. I got sad reading Sarah's I miss her, but was glad to see how she is doing. see ya

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home