Thursday, October 07, 2004

I just never feel like it......

Is that so wrong?

Monday was fun. I drove everyone to Tawas Band. That's right... I had to drive with Ryan, Ross, Ben, and Joel in my car. Fun times. Except for the crazy psycho blasting trombone player. Joel was talking about me and Ben and said "They're awesome" and he said "I bet she is." I didn't hear about that until later but ewww he's like 50. Anyway it was a fun time even though I was the only girl... it's funner than you might think, hanging out with a bunch of guys.

The highlight of Tuesday was me eating 8 popsicles so that Hannah could have the sticks for here object lesson. I remember when I was little my mom used to tell me I could only have 3 a day... I love popsicles.

Wednesday..... I found out that Rebekah got the assistant girls basketball coaching position at Northwood. It's great but they'll probably have to move soon. I also got a new cd player... it's awesome. Speaking of CD players my dad is supposed to put my old car's cd player in my new one. We'll see if that actually happens.

And that brings us to today... nothing much interesting for today. Ryan wanted me to go with him to the game but it's in tawas and I don't feel like it. I have some pre calc to do and me and hannah were thinking about watching a movie... hmmm... who knows.

Right now the big issue is my spanish class crisis... for those of you who don't know don't ask it's a long complicated story that I'm really tired of telling. Stupid school officials.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Where's Northwood? I hope they don't move too far!

Have fun with your pre-calc!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

It's only in Midland so it's not like they'll be really far away. She's supposed to start on Monday but they probably won't move for awhile.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home