Saturday, October 02, 2004

Few and Far Between

That would be what my blog posts are. I've been busy I guess.

Today I got up and picked up the house for my mom... well not actually that would require super-human strength, I just cleaned it. She said she'd give me some money so I did it. Then I had to go to Hannah's to press our leaves for advanced bio. That was fun. I put Isaiah's crate of weights on mine. They should definitely be flat. Then I went to study pre calc with ross and Jodi, but forgot my calculater... So that went well. Then I forgot my bag there I think. Ughh.. I can't remember anything. It's pathetic. After studying we went to the Pork and Jazz thing where I had to play some songs that I've never played before in front of a group of people... It's not my fault that Ms. Parsell won't let me out of AP English. I started decorating my locker in orange. Everything is orange. It's hot. Seriously.

So now here I am at home... catching up on my blog. Well not really because I don't feel like recounting the weeks events. Nothing overly interesting anyway..... *sigh* What happened to blogging everyday with exciting and new information?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home