Saturday, October 16, 2004

I've been inspired

I saw that Leslie changed her template and I thought I would change mine too. I'm not sure if anyone has this or not but it looked cool.... same as before but a different color.

So it's official. I definitely have pink eye. I went to the walk in clinic in oscoda and now I have some eyedrops for it. Unfortunately the contagiousness won't go away until monday so until then I probably shouldn't really be around people. It's sad that Sarah's finally home and now I have pink eye. If she doesn't care then maybe we can do stuff but I probably shouldn't. I don't know.

I went to the AE game yesterday. We totally killed them, 57 to 6. It was really cold and rainy and I felt bad for the players. After that we watched Jaws but my pink eye was acting up and I left before the end. BethAnne was actually scared. Jaws isn't remotely scary. I really wanted to watch the last Freddie movie but BethAnne and Sarah don't like scary movies. I haven't been able to watch one in so long I've been going through withdrawls. Sad isn't it?

So here I am in quarantine, unable to have any human interaction. Whatever will I do? Stupid eye. I hope it goes away fast. I can only amuse myself for so long and now I don't have any reasons not to finish my pre calc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

lol you do not... and it was worse earlier... all runny and stuff. I've never had it before

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home