Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm taking a sabbatical

Yeah so i'm not gonna guarentee anything when it comes to blogging regularly. I'm sort of busy and stuff. I don't know. I don't really go on the internet much anymore. Kind of sad really. I suppose I should try to take the time and blog more. Is it really worth it? Does anyone really care about my blogs? Is there really anything that interesting that I have to say?

We're getting fitted for cap and gowns tomorrow. It's so weird. It's like no I'm not. I'm never going to graduate..

Ahh the stupid spanish ordeal is really annoying. I really don't want to go into it I'll just leave it at that and tell you when it's resolved.

So yeah i totally forgot to bring my bio home to study and now I'll probably fail..... unless I can find time to study sometime before second hour. Ughhh....

So yeah for now I'm going to take a break from describing what i did. It take to long to write. Only if it's really important.

Uhh i'm so stressing right now I'm just going to take a break.. If you're wondering what happened to me just call me or something. You all know my number.

3 Comments:

Blogger Who? said...

ohh alecia dont give up on blogs. I always check yours and Sarah's regularly. I enjoy them. I think one day we should just skip school and go have a fun day and take a break from it all. We need it!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Yeah maybe if there's a senior skip day soon we can do something and you can pretend you're a senior. That would be fun.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You could skip and come and visit me!!!!

Haha. You're graduating!

Blogs are always interesting no matter if you think you're writing fun stuff or not. Blogs are windows into people's minds, thoughts, and perspectives.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home