Monday, November 01, 2004

It seems as though most of my friends are guys

So where to begin. The person I annoy most by my lack of blogging is probably myself. I am really tired today and I also have a headache. I have my advanced bio leaf collection to finish. I also have a couple of sections of pre calc that I totally slacked off during and didn't even remotely finish. Ugh...

Friday I went to our playoff game against Beal City. The game was very disappointing and we got killed. At least I had fun and I got a giant foam fingers. Those things are the greatest. Hours of entertainment. I road up with Ronnie, Joel, and Ross. It was fun and we managed to get lost several times.... took us about 10 minutes to find the parking lot after we could see them game. But anyway. Ronnie and Joel had those really annoying air horns and they kept blowing them. I threatened to attack with my foam finger but they didn't take me seriously. Then I did attack and I accidently poked Joel in the eye. His eye watered for about 30 minutes but at least they stopped with the horns.

Last night we watched some movies at ryan's. I already saw both of them so it wasn't that exciting.

Sadly this post is almost like homework for me. I wish it didn't have to be that way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home