Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Here I am

Just in case you were wondering I am still alive. I just haven't had a whole lot of spare time. *sigh*

So what to tell. Volleyball is intense. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get to play as much as I was hoping but we'll see. My schedule is extremely busy. Let me just tell you what I have to do the next few days. Tomorrow I have practice at 6:00am to 7:30am and then I have school. after school I don't have anything until 6 when I have to be at the school for my band concert. Friday I have practice after school and then we're having a small christmas party. Saturday I have to leave for a volleyball turnament at 7:00am and then when I get back I'll have to get ready to go to the family christmas party on my mom's side. It starts at 4. Sunday I have church and then I leave for winter camp. Winter camp will be so fun though. I'm really excited.

Yeah so this is really the only time I have to blog. I wish I could blog more but what do you do? At least I was able to find time to put up the christmas tree. I put it up on Sunday. Sausage tries to knock the stuff off it and it's kind of annoying. My little Sausy is all grown up. sniff...

I feel like I don't have time to think. I don't like that. I'm the kind of person that would rather be doing nothing than doing something all the time and I'm definitely not a morning person. Ughh morning practice sucks.

Well I'm thinking that I should maybe look at my spanish or read The Things They Carried (for AP English) or maybe sleep or something. I'm gonna try to make myself go to bed extra early. Like seriously. Maybe 8 or something. That would be nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever post again...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Alecia said...

I do like my new layout and yes morning practice needs to be illegal.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home