Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ahh vacation....

So the volleyball thing got cancelled. I was happy that I got to relax all day but when I found out I was literally half ready. After my hair dried I went back to bed and slept until 1. It was nice. The first time I've gotten to sleep that late in a long time.

So tomorrow Is basically christmas. We're having shrimp. I'm so excited! My brother and sister and everyone are coming over. It should be fun. Somehow it doesn't feel like christmas though. It's weird. I need to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas or something.

I just got finished decorating cookies. I only made like 15 though. Then I gave Sausage a bath and she like flipped out and tried to climb up the mirror.

Sarah brought my christmas present over. It was nice. There's an ornament that looks like Sausy and a cool U of M bracelet and keychain.

Well I guess that's all. There's not much that I did today worth telling about. Tomorrow there will be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home