Friday, January 21, 2005

eww....

So I will tell you what is eww but I think I'll wait until the end of my blog so that you can read it comfortably.

Yesterday I had a game that was quite disappointing. We won the first game, lost the second, won the third, lost the fourth, and then lost the fifth by 2 points. GRRR.. I didn't get home until 11:30 and I was insanely tired from the games plus having 2 exams, a test and a paper that day. It was won of those times where I was so tired but I couldn't stop thinking and I kept getting various songs stuck in my head such as our volleyball tarzan cheer and Drop it like it's Hot.

Today was mostly boring. I slept in until about 10:30. I could've slept in longer, but my mom was watching Isaac, Gabe, and Caleb at our house and as you all know, they can be very loud. Then I got up and watched Family Feud for awhile, played Snap Bowling with Isaac and Gabe(it's this miniature boling game where you fling the ball at the pins), had an indepth discussion about sharks and whales in the ocean with Isaac and Gabe, and finally when they left I took a shower. I know what you're think and no that's not the eww. The eww was when my mom was reaching behind the washer to get something and happened to find my cat's secret pooping spot. It was behind the water heater and impossible to get to. I had to attach the pooper scooper to the broom handle scoop it into a pile and then vacuum it up with the Kirby. Fun times. Thankfully it was mostly dry. I bet you all are so glad I told that story.

Well that's all for now, my mom needs to use the computer. I have some news to tell but I'm not at liberty to tell anyone yet.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

cute little Sausage...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Alecia said...

Sausage is cute... and no definitely not. I'd love to tell everyone and probably will in a week or so as soon as I can, but for now I'm sworn to secrecy.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home