Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Homeless...

So yeah I don't have anywhere to go right now. Kev is gone, Mr. Nowak's office is closed and Angie is doing something else right now. The only place left to go was the computer lab. So here I am.... writing my blog and looking at prom magazines with Ross, Jodi, and Amber.

So we won our game yesterday. It was just A.E. though. Today I have pool practice after school. Pool practice is ok. It sounds like it would be really fun, but it's not so much.

Mrs. Ballien was bothering me about blogging. It's really annoying to have someone watch you blog. I'm not sure why but it is.

In seminar today me and Hannah practiced our song for voice. We're singing Somewhere Out There from An American Tale. We can't sing it without laughing because there's this one part that the squeak at. It's funny.

I think this is gonna be a really long post because I can't think of anything else to do. I could look at prom dresses. That might be fun, but I don't really feel like it. Maybe I'll look at the prom magazines again. That's always fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alecia said...

Wow, you really are tired....

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home