Saturday, January 29, 2005

Mi hermana es embarazada. ¡Eso es gemelos!

Ok so I had to look most of that up. I'm in spanish but those aren't exactly the first words you learn. Leslie might be able to get it. I hope I wrote it right.

So our tournament was extremely long. I won't go into details but we ended up taking third place. It's the farthest AuGres has ever made it in the tournament so that was cool.

This isn't a long post, I'll post again later. Right now I'm not really in the posting mood.




2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

So I read your comment on my blog and rushed over here looking for the big news... and I didn't see anything. I was quite disappointed. But then I thought, "HEY! I bet that spanish in the title that I didn't pay much attention to had the big news in it!" Thanks to the trusty google translator, I basically figured out what the big news is... except it translated embarazada as embarrassed, but I got the gist of it. Which sister?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Never mind. I figured it out.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home