Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm in the groove and life is good...

I'm actually beginning to enjoy college rather than just tolerating it. My classes are going well and I actually know some people. Delta is really not as bad as people make it out to be.

So I'm going to the Homecoming game and I hope I'll find some people to hang out with. Most of the people I know are in the band. I know Jenny and Jody are going but I don't really want to hang out with them but Jody said that Ronnie was probably going so maybe I'll talk to him... It's so weird to think of going to a football game. Not to mention that I'm going to the dance and that will be even weirder but I think it will still be fun. I'm starting to miss my friends... I know it might seem like I don't care about them anymore but I do miss them and I wish I could figure out what I did with BethAnne's #. Hmm... I don't know.

Well I am very tired from having my 8AM class this morning so I think I'll go to bed. If anyone gets the urge call or email me.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Feel free to take the initiate and call or email us. We'd love to hear from you. :)

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home