Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Has it really been that long?


Yeah I guess it has. Where to start.......

Might as well start with the present. I have some news that most people don't know and they probably gave up on reading my blog so they still won't but oh well. Most people know that for awhile I'm been worried about college which is normal, but I really didn't feel right about the situation. At camp I prayed that God would show me if what I was doing was right. The day after I got home I opened an envelope from Spring Arbor and it showed that I wasn't getting as much financial aid as they had said before. Then I opened a letter from delta that said, "There's still time to register for classes." Well after many discussions I decided to visit Delta and so now I'm pretty much sure that I'm doing that instead. I feel better now so I think it's the right decision. I hope everything works out.

There's some other stuff I could say but I'll probably update later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well, Delta wouldn't have been my first (or second) choice ;), but if that is where you believe God is leading you, then all the power to you.

:)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home