Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I do what I want, you don't own me....

Isaiah says that really great... but we couldn't find him to say it.... it was sad.

So anyways I'm in kev's room right now and I don't have much to do.

On Friday I ended up leaving Sarah's before her german thing because my mom wanted me to get home before dark. I went to Jen and Kev's and watched the boys until Saturday morning. Then I got ready and went to the rollerskating thing. I drove Joel, Ben, Alex, and Arthur and it was an interesting time. Rollerblading was fun. We got back around 4:30 and I watched Zoolander with Ben and Joel at Ben's house. Then they were obsessed with making me shoot a gun just because I never had before. I shot this one gun, but I can't remember what it was and it was really loud and I was like great I feel so much better now. Not really. So after that we read I Spy books and then I went home. The next day I slept through church and then went with Ross, Ryan and Sarah's parents to see Sarah's concert at U of M. It was quite long and not overly exciting but then we went back to the slushee place where I had tripped over the wet floor sign on thursday and introduced Ross and Ryan to the awesome slushees. I got home at about 10.

Yesterday was mostly uneventful. I definetly have senioritis now because I don't feel like doing anything remotely close to work. I spend my time roaming the halls and playing Euchre. I graduate in less than 2 months but I think I'll be ready.

Today we had to rip our mink's jaw off. First I had to scrape all the meat off and then cut the jaw with these bonecutters and then rip it off.... Yeah fun times... I hope you weren't eating. I'm getting really tired of our mink though. It used to be fun but not so much anymore. He said we should be done by the end of next week but then we start dissecting roadkill. I think that will probably be worse than the mink.

Well I guess that's all I have to say and I'm tired of typing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home