Friday, March 11, 2005

Sausage seems depressed lately

So much fun stuff has happened in the past week that I can't go into to much detail.

Drummond Island was super fun. Skiing, hide and go seek in the dark/snow (Me and Hannah almost froze to death), rice pudding and the opossom face. I wrote all about it in the Drummond Island journal and I think it would be painful to try and redo it. It was great and no one wanted to leave. It's sad that they'll probably make it a yearly thing and I won't get to go again.

Monday we had a senior skip day. They ended up letting school out at 11 anyway because the power went out. I guess someone ran into a pole or something ... I don't know. But anyway Hannah, BethAnne, Ronnie, Isaiah, Joel, and I went to Hunan's in Saginaw and then went to the Bay City Mall and watched Cursed. It was pretty good if you like warewolf movies.

Tuesday was pretty normal... we had bible study which is always fun. Joel brought Derrick. We listened to joel play guitar for a while, did our lesson, and then played some intense ping pong and watched the guys run really fast on the treadmill....

Wednesday I went to a Pistons game with Ronnie, Hannah, and Isaiah. They ended up beating the Warriors 92 to 88. It was a good game and the tickets were only $10. Plus we got a ticket for free hotdogs, drinks, popcorn, and parking. Our seats were quite crappy but we managed to sneak into some empty ones that were much better.

Well that's pretty much the fun stuff. Thursday I had my volleyball banquet. I got the gatorade will to win athlete award which I found somewhat humorous for reasons that I will not go into. We also got some cool shirts with everyones signature on the back. Oooh I forgot to mention that we started dissecting minks in advanced bio and it is no longer my least favorite class. I thought I would be really grossed out but I'm not at all. On Tuesday I got mink guts on my volleyball sweatshirt and then I accidently stabbed hannah with my sharp probe. Hannah put mink hair on Matt and he was really grossed out. I think it's fun....

Well I guess we're mostly up to date.... Today we practiced for trombone quartet after school. I officially hate the trio. I also showed of my mad growling skills and Joel showed off his super human strength by lifting my up and almost sticking my head in the garbage.

*sigh* .... Right now I'm trying to send sarah a song on msn and it's literally taking 12 years....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Minks and dead animals in general are entirely disgusting.... And therefore, so are you and Hannah. ;)

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home